BMW S1000RR Track School
Focused Events, are pleased to offer our exclusive Track Activities School and Rider Development programme at the Circuito de Almeria, one of the most exciting race circuits in Spain May 2nd – 3rd 2012.
If you want to develop your rider skills, test the ABS and DTC functions in a controlled test area and demo the new 2012 BMW S1000RR on track then look no further.
Spending two days at Almeria in our Track Activities School you will have full instruction both on and off the circuit with Niall Mackenzie and Neil Hodgson.
This will include on circuit track time, classroom briefings and instruction, DTC and ABS test area and for those brave enough, a pillion lap with either Niall or Neil.
This is an exclusive event limited to 35 riders ONLY; do not confuse this fantastic opportunity with a normal track day. By the time you have completed the 2 days at the BMW Race Support Track School you will have dramatically increased your skills level and confidence in how to be at one with your BMW S1000RR.
- 2 days on circuit at Almeria Spain
- Instruction from 2 former BSB Championships Niall Mackenzie and Neil Hodgson
- Classroom Activities
- DTC and ABS Test Areas
- New and Innovative body positioning training programme
- Pillion Lap with star rider
- 2 Nights Bed, Breakfast and Dinner at our 4* Hotel
- Return Transport for Bike and Kit from BMW Battersea (other collection points can be arrange for a small fee)
- 1 x Demo session on the new S1000RR
Special price option for those wishing to stay on and tour Spain using the new Blue Sky service (choice of 8 different models to tour Andalucía)
All this for an amazing £799, all you need to do is arrange your flight and car hire.
In the first instance, please register your interest with:
Bruce Charman BMW Race Support email@example.com
Neil White Focused Events firstname.lastname@example.org
posted by Anonymous at 18:19